Monday 4 June 2012

Brass Explosion 2012!

Hello all! Yes I just attended this year's Brass Explosion Gala Concert!!! OMG I really love the concer, every moment of it! Everything was so beautiful and fantastic! The soloists, the Desford Colliery band and the festival band but most of all....

Mr JAMES MORRISON!

Oh man he once again melted my heart with his songs! Haha, just like last year. And the piece which he played as a duet with the guitar player (Rick if I'm not wrong) is also... Enchanting! Just so lovely, I love the concert just now! And man if only I can play a brass instrument! I want to learn the French Horn and Trumpet! Haha. And oh not to forget to see Sarah Willis from the Berlin Philharmonics! She's so awesome!

The French Horn quartet was also wonderful. My eyes gleamed when they played their first note. So beautiful and strong! Hehe.

Just a lovely night just now with some of my fellow SPSB band mates. Salute to them for coming for the concert after being just released from their camp today! They all looked sleepy and tired. Get a good night's rest okay! :)

What a great way to end the first day of week 8. Hoping for more beautiful days for the week ahead, and for the remaining weeks! Hehe.

Man, music makes me happy. Just now Sarah Willis was mentioning how much magical and interesting of how making music along with a bunch of people creates joy and happiness (something along that line). Which is really true for me. I just feel happy when I'm with the band performing. It's a sense of happiness no one can explain.

I guess music is like happiness.

If I were to ask you to define happiness without using any word related to "happy" what will you define it as? Same as music. How would you define music without using any words related to "music"?

For me, I once said this. Happiness is like finding a toilet after holding your pee for three hours. And for music, music is something you express when words don't come out from your mouth. Music plays what your heart feels. Music heard is what your soul wants to eat.

How about you? :)

No comments: