Friday 1 June 2012

Off for band camp!

The thing is, I will never come across with this moment again.
And that my friend, is the simple beauty of photography

Wheet! Today was such a great Friday hehe. I love it :D It felt like a long one initially somehow. But it ended beautifully nevertheless. So It's all good now. And well whatever the case is, lesson learnt today is that worrying won't make things better. I've been telling myself that but somehow I just couldn't fully convince myself. It's an irony I've been living with. Telling myself to do something but not being able to do it. To continue applying it in me.

This week feels like a long long week but well it ended beautifully so it's a great one I suppose. It's the first day of June. Fast huh? With a great start to this month, I hope for an even greater rest-of-the-month! Well everyone is having their holidays now but not me :l well attachment it is, no school but work. Nevertheless no worries cause I know June's going to be an awesome month for me! Hehe.

It just felt weird not to be told, not to know, not to feel, that I'll be having a 3 weeks break starting from Monday. Oh well.

I did some shopping at the end of the day to prepare for my band camp tomorrow! Just to buy stuff for my station which... Is so going to be awesome! Yup I'll be off to St John Island tomorrow for band camp till Sunday! Sadly have to come back on Sunday since I have work on Monday :/ Oh well, although a getaway will be good! Hehe.

Hopefully the camp will be awesome and smooth! Finally coming in as a year 3 (Game master etc). Which also mean this would be my last camp as an SP bandee? I feel old... Hahaha. I hope can come back as alumni next year or something like that. I can still remember my band camp in 2010. And last year's band camp with Zachary! Slide Greaseee Hahaha. Epic days!

Plus it will be my first time to St John Island tomorrow, love exploring new place! :)

I think we've all come to a stage of uncertainties. I don't know, most of us I suppose. It's pretty ironic as I once said above that I kept on telling myself to do something, to believe in something, and yet in one point of my life or another I'll just not think of things in that way anymore. It's the fear, it's the future, the uncertainty and the lack of confidence I can put it wholly.

Kept telling myself to live the moment, to seize the moment and to just live the present. When you're feared by the future, you will never be able to move on, and make the next step. Yet at times I'm just worried, I'm just this and that. I need to remind myself all the time. Sigh...

Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. Good night!

On the side note!

"Photography taught me so much about life. To live the moment, to seize the moment in creating, freezing the moment. And turn it into something beautiful you can remember for life"

No comments: