Saturday 16 June 2012

Great weekend

Hello people, it's been such a long time since I blogged but oh well it's been a busy week, quite tiring and also, a not-so-good week. At the end of the day I feel really moodless to blog so yeah that's why I have not blogged since Tuesday. Nevertheless I'm blogging now. And weekend has been really awesome. It's great to end this not-so-good week awesomely.

Anyway yesterday I went for dinner and a drink with Jolene, Sharon, Weiqi, Yang Peng, Melissa and Carmen. It's great :D I enjoyed the night cause well yeah just a great way to end my week I suppose. And plus it's been a long time since I saw and talk to them so yeah hehe.

And today I went to USS with Adeline, Jeslyn, WQ and MF! It's great cause not only that it's their (MF and Ade) first time to USS but I totally enjoyed myself there hehe. Especially with the fact that I went on Cylon at Battlestar Galactica! I used to tell myself that it's so scary I will not take it but not really hahaha. So yup. And Transformers is also awesome! :D

Then I rushed off from USS to SCH for SMU Symphonia concert to support Vanessa, Edwin and Nelson :D It was really a great concert and I love the songs! Pretty awesome. And yup. After that we all head back home. It was a great weekend, totally.

Okay I'm really sleepy right now so I wanna sleep heh. See ya tomorrow! Shall blog about more stuff hehe. Plus going to the temple tomorrow morning again! :D

Nights :)

No comments: