Sunday 24 June 2012

Sumpek

 Happy Graduation! :)

Sigh well as for the title above, it refers to this... I wouldn't say word but more of a lingo. Basically "sumpek" in Indonesian means very.... I don't know. To me the word means a condition we don't like. When I say my heart is sumpek, to me it means that my heart feels "weird" very incomplete. It doesn't ring anger, nor sadness, not frustration, nor unhappiness. It's a mixture of feeling. Mostly bottled up and indescribable. Just weird and... Incomplete.

Anyway yes today was a Sunday and I've been having awesome blast with my sister, cousin and her friend (Tanti). They all arrived on Friday, thus I decided to leave earlier from work to meet them and to also help her settle some of her graduation stuff. It feels good to meet her again, though it was only a month ago since I last saw here when she was here in Singapore.

And of course she went here for her graduation which was on Saturday. So congratulations to my dearest sister for earning her degree and graduating! Your hardwork has finally been paid off. And now well, I can't wait wait for my turn to graduate too! Even though it's only my diploma heh. Well the time will sure come, sooner or later.

Today was spent at Sentosa. The three of them went to USS in the afternoon but since I just went there like last week, I decided not to go heh. And anyway I need to take some stuff for my sister as well so I decided to head back home first to get them and also drop my stuff (since I stayed at the hotel for the past weekend with them) and then met them back at Sentosa.

Alas I went super early just now so I was roaming around Sentosa by myself to wait for time to pass by. And I also went to Vivo. Wanted to get something for my mum for her birthday but then hmm... Nevermind I'll bring it home when I'm going back in August mwahaha. Cause I was afraid that my sister doesn't have enough space for it as well too.

It was my first time watching Songs of The Sea today! It was really beautiful, I love all the laser lights and so on. It creates such a beautiful artificial aurora in the sky, though we're now in Asia haha. But it's truly beautiful. No wonder the rest of my relatives say it's nice. Shame on me, studying here for a long time but I haven't got the chance to watch it! Haha. Now I finally did.

And here I am now blogging in my room, while the three of them are back in the hotel as they're going back tomorrow, and I have work on the other hand. And Monday is shouting in front of me "hello I'm here tomorrow!" and well yes I accept that fact dear Monday. Thanks for the reminder. But sigh I just don't feel like going tomorrow. The past three days have been so good :(

Though I didn't have a 3-week holiday like the rest of my friends (since I'm having attachment), the past three days with my sister is like a mini holiday for me. Where I really had a good time and yeah. Well it's just me I guess. And the Monday blues. I think everyone in my position would feel the same too. But time moves on. It doesn't stay still.

Well I always believe that there's time for everything in life. Time for fun, time for work, time for rest, time to get going, time to slack, time to be hardworking and so on. And of course it's in the human's nature that we always want to have a good time no? Well if I give you a choice of being in a good time and not so good time I'm sure you'll choose the first one right?

But everything has its place in its time. And its time in its place. So... Yes, this is life. We can't always have good time all the time. Nor will we have bad time all the time. Remember my post last Sunday? Contemplation of Impermanence. Yup, nothing remains forever. Everything will come to an end, just a matter of when.

Alright I feel better after blogging now. I'm rather sleepy too so I better hit the sack. I'll see you soon! Here's to a fabulous week 11! I can't wait for Saturday, cause it's gonna be awesome! (Y)

No comments: