Saturday 9 June 2012

To town. In town.

 In Town

Just had a great Saturday today! Woots! Thanks to my awesome clarinet section for the mini outing today, even though not everyone was here.

But firstly I went to Bedok in the morning to send my Panasonic Lumix digital camera for repair. Somehow it has this dot in the screen. I think it's dust on the sensor but how?! I'm so puzzled with the fact that the camera is unlike a DSLR where dust can go in easily. But oh well. Get well soon girlfriend. And I met Weiping for lunch at Bedok! Yummy, I love the curry chicken noodle OMG. Must eat it again haha.

I then rushed off to Orchard after that to meet Edwin, Huili and Joscelyn. It was a change in plan so I went to Orchard directly. Chris and Yijing then came, followed by Glenson and then Lionel! Had dinner at the Seoul Garden Hotpot. I must try the Bimbim bap next time :D And we wanted to have ice cream but went to Fruit Paradise for fruit tarts instead. Oh so yummy!

And yeah that's all for this Saturday.

As for yesterday I went for a drink with Vithya, Charmaine and Candy! We went bar-hopping haha. 3 bars! But of course we didn't drink so much in the three of them. Cumulative you know. It was such a much-needed drink haha. To celebrate off our 8 weeks of ITP and of course to just have a good Friday. It was a great time with them. 8 weeks gone, 20 more to go!

20 more to go - seems like a long long journey ahead of me. But of course I feel... In one way or another these 20 weeks will go by really quickly, as quick as the blink of an eye. While getting our section ties just now, it dawned upon me that IBM 29 felt like 6 months ago. Though it's almost a year. And also MD felt like... It was just a while ago when my MD (34th) was 1.5 years ago!

With the concerts being pushed forward this time round... Time will fly really quickly I guess. IBM in a month's time. MD is about 5 month's time. Wow. Then end of ITP, then presentation, then end of FYP, then exams and goodbye year 3. Time is running out. Must spend it as meaningfully as possible really. Still got lots of things I wanna do! Haha.

Going to town never fails to make me feel old. Not only that well I realised now, I'm a year 3. And two... It just reminds me of my days back in Tanglin where I would spend some days out in town, or just somewhere wondering and joking and talking around with my friends. Now most of the guys are in army. Some of them are preparing to enter university. And for the poly people, we're all now in year 3.

I guess maybe I just can't seem to keep track of time. But well, life goes on. Like a river it flows. Like a race it proceeds on. Going, moving, progressing.

Alright that's all for today. I'm going to bed soon cause I want to go to the temple tomorrow. Just me and my heart that feel like going there. So I shall go. See you!

No comments: