Wednesday 27 June 2012

Make Things Happen

 One of my best shots of her!

Well sorry for not blogging the past two days. Somehow I just lost my mood to write, to blog and yeah. All I wanna do when I reached home was rest. I don't know why but well yes. Anyway here I am. Today was an alright day I suppose. I went for a run with Doreen! Poor her for having a bad stomach just now, hopefully she's feeling better anyway hehe.

Like 10 more days to JLR and IBM of course. And I haven't been running for like two weeks! But anyway, the two runs I'm running in July - I'm going to run for a cause. Yes I will still give my best but not to an extent of focussing so much on timing, breaking PBs and so on. Just run for a cause! July is going to be an awesome month. And a truly cancer-month for a Cancerian like me :D

I was just sorting out the photos I took during my sister's graduation just now and uploading them on Facebook. I feel so envious of her for having her graduation at such a nice strategic and sceneric place! Hopefully next year I can shoot nice shots too at SP. Well I still feel SP is beautiful too haha. Very nice to shoot at some place :) Like T11A

So to all my friends who are graduating next year - Lets take a jumpshot together! In our graduation gowns. Oh man that would be lovely! (Y)

In the meantime, lets just work hard, push on, and that day would arrive.

That day - yes. Days will go by like autumn leaves falling. Then carried by the wind to another place. Snow would fall like stars glistening in the night sky. And the spring's breeze would welcome us with its gush of warm air. Months turn into weeks, weeks into days, days into hours and hours - into moments.

So yeah. Just persevere on. It will all come to an end one day.

Alright that's all for today! Shall blog more in the upcoming days. I can't wait for Saturday!

Good night :)

We either make things happen, or let things happen.
I think you're doing the latter one.

No comments: