Wednesday 6 June 2012

What's going on

Hello, today was a... Not so good day. Shall not write it here. The three words that can describe today for me are "what's going on". I just wish for life to make a better turn and that for everything to be alright. I don't want things to go wrong :( Sigh....

Today was an alright day I guess. I finally finished "enhancing" my logbook and I can't wait to show it hehe. I'm kinda proud of what I've done. To know that it's been (going to) 8 weeks since I began my ITP, I realised I have come a long way. And I have a longer way to go. But nevertheless bring it on :) The end is near. Though it may not be in sight from my eyes, I know it's in sight in my mind.

I decided to walk home from school just now. Things going on, so I just want to take my mind off somewhere. Somewhere far and nice. So I walked home with music in my ears, it was such a nice afternoon. Such a nice afternoon. Though it was kinda humid and hot, there was the wind that kept things cool. It was really pleasant, should do it more often :)

And when I reached home I did the same thing like last Monday, where I just sat down outside my room. Unknowingly falling asleep to know that the night has fallen. It was so blissful really. I love it. I just... Need some break I guess.

Recently I've fallen in love again (I actually love the song) with Coldplay's Paradise. I love the song the first time I heard it. After doing read ups and re-reading the lyrics with detail, I realise what a wonderful and meaningful song it is. So yeah, it's a great song for me to remind myself that this, could, be, paradise.



Well I know most of us may just think the chorus is a nice and catchy "Para, para, paradise~" but if you read again to the lyrics....

From the top

So she ran away in her sleep, and dream of para, para, paradise everytime she closed her eyes
.
.
.
In the night the stormy night, away she flies, and dream of para, para, paradise
.
.
.
So lying underneath the stormy skies, she said ooh the sun must set to rise
.
.
.
This could be para, para, paradise

Somehow the last few phrases caught my ears, I love the phrase "I know the sun must set to rise" even though we're underneath the stormy skies. I guess the song just goes to show even though in life, we don't get what we want, things don't go in a way we want to go to, we wish we can be in a "paradise", we don't realise that this, our lives, IS actually a paradise.

It's all in the mind! (Y)

Okay just sharing what I like about this song. So remember people!

Underneath the stormy skies, I know the sun must set to rise!

No comments: