Wednesday 20 June 2012

Feels Like Sugar

 Miniature New York!

Mind the title, it's just a title of a recently-found awesome song by a great Icelandic band called Hjaltalin! Check it out, I really love the song. It's a nice, bright, poppy and just good feeling song haha. I hope I can get their album soon! :) I really love the passion, creativity and love for music the Icelanders have! I realised the country has lots of awesome musicians! Sigur Ros is just one of them :P

Anyway yes, hello! I am finally blogging. Been really tired the past nights that when I reached home I just switched on my lappy for a while, then went to sleep. Just kinda tired. I don't know why. And I've been feeling down as well. Maybe the hormones, maybe just the down days. Whatever it is, my week is going to get better with my sis coming to Singapore woohoo!

Well yeah the past few days... I don't know why but yeah I'm just feeling down I guess. But whatever it is, hope for the best and live the moment! Well I guess living the moment is really one of the hardest things to do in life. It's easy to say but well in reality it's just something difficult to do. It may seem pretty easy to live every day, to the fullest. Then you realised something is going to happen tomorrow. You'll get busy and so on. There goes, not living the moment!

But just try, and always live the moment. I guess that's all I can tell myself. At the end of the day, make today something you can smile to!

Well yeah I just hope November can come quicker... Haha.

Anyway I've been having this thought in my mind.

You know, what if, you have this book. This simple book where whatever you write inside, will come true. What if you have a book, that allows you to "create" your own life.

Lets say you write in your book. Tomorrow I will wake up at 8 AM, eat McDonald's for breakfast, go to work at 9, do something awesome till lunchtime. Had a nice chicken chop for lunch. Go back to office, work awesomely till 5. Go home. The way home was quick with all buses coming at the right timing. For dinner it's an awesome soup. Reach home at 7 PM. Lie down till 10 and so on and so forth.

And whatever you write will come true, will happen. But there are things that can happen to you too, which let say you didn't write. But having the ability to craft out your plan, your day for tomorrow, will you want this book? This ability? Where everything will just go smoothly and you don't have to worry about what's going to happen today. Everything goes according to your plan.

I guess you can live life in two ways. One, to plan everything to the minute-st detail ever. Cause you worry so much that things won't go according to plan. You will worry so much, wasted some time worrying that things won't go according to plan. You plan out things to a really really extreme end and way of planning things. Insecurity.

Or, you can also live life by letting life takes its course. By letting nature show its path to you. Do what you're supposed to do, do what you need to do, don't do what you don't need to do, live life as it is. And whatever happens, will happen. Because things happen for a reason. What you do now, will affect what will happen later. But everything else comes in naturally.

I would choose the second one though. Life is already complicated enough. To just worry so much about it, to worry more about it, is to just add on to your burden you know that. So yeah... Just live life, live it well, let life itself show you the path. Sometimes we worry so much, the more we think, the more things really screw up. But then again, it's inevitable no?

Life has given us a path. Sometimes we just to get out of the path. That's when things start to go wrong.

Okay that's all for the night! See you again soon :)

C'est, la, vie.

No comments: