Sunday 12 August 2012

4 days away from home

 Meow
I wish I was a cat at times

Yes as the title says, I'm 4 days away from home! Haha. I'll be going back to Indonesia this Thursday. Yup I took a 3-day leave and I'm using the Hari-Raya public holiday on Monday so I get to go back longer hehe. Can't wait to go back! To reach home once again and meet my family once more. Weird, it's only 4 months since I last went back. And I'm missing home badly.

Though last time I remembered that I could spend like 8 months in Singapore till the next holiday. Perhaps things are different now, than back then. What I went through, and so on. Oh well whatever the case is I'm coming back home, and it's good yes. Though I don't like to think of the sadness I'm going to experience once I'm coming back here again. I'll only be home for a short 4 days anyway.

Talking about home, I was dreaming of home last night and it felt so real. Seriously. I dreamt I was back at home, it was 3 AM and as usual I was helping my mum to cook dinner for my dad (cause he eats dinner at that time). I just returned home and yep in my dream I was helping my mum cook. It felt so real... Felt like I'm back at home again cause everything felt the same in my dream, as my home.

I guess yes, I pretty much miss home very much.

Today was an ordinary Sunday I suppose. I went to the temple as usual. Was early so I made it for Puja whew! I thought I was gonna be late but yay I wasn't. I decided to go for Kathina this year, and yes it's my first time. So I bought a robe today to be given to the monk on Kathina day which is in October. Can't wait for it! New experience, new exposure :)

Went to Somerset today to get more stuff to bring back. So I decided to have lunch there too, then heading back for grocery shopping. Quite funny how at times I want to go back ASAP from the temple, and have a good rest at home. Then at times I want to stay in Starbucks for a while to chill and write my journal. Today was the first choice. Plus I have quite a few things to do.

Thanks to the on-going Olympcis, going for a run today was an extra-pushy one! Haha. I didn't run for two weeks already now (I swapped running to swimming last week heh) and I was just watching the 4x400m relay yesterday and I was really sort of inspired by the athletes! I kept on telling myself to not give up, and just imagine myself as a 5000m runner haha. Great run though :) I'm glad I didn't stop, and that my timing is sort of maintained. Yay :D

I was given some work to do on Friday and was determined to finish it today. My plan was to do it in the afternoon but damn I fell asleep so I didn't do it. But I did it before running, 1/4 of it. Then was thinking of doing it at night. But after my run I decided to push it and I finished it before dinner! It was good, I had time for myself after dinner hehe.

Well I'm glad that the week I've been waiting for is finally here. The week that I'll be going back! Can't wait for Thursday night to arrive. To be on that plane to Jakarta, to be in my car to Sukabumi, and to be in my room sleeping once again. I hope time will fly more quickly from tomorrow till Thursday, and as slowly as possible from Friday to next Wednesday haha.

To an awesome and great and quick week 18! :)

No comments: