Thursday 30 August 2012

To be happy, or (nor?) sad

 Sunset yesterday!
So magical, the sun rays over Jurong...

As the title says... Well yeah today I don't know if I should feel happy or sad after the discussion I had with Dr Simon. But then that was in the morning after we discussed. At the end of the day... I think I should feel happier haha. Thanks to the Dalai Lama Book "Art of Happiness" I've been reading hahaha. Well yup I feel happier, after weighing the sadness down.

Just a reminder to myself, that things happen for a reason.

So yup today was a normal Thursday I suppose. Gosh can't believe it's Thursday already, Monday felt like yesterday! :O So anyway today was an alright day I guess, just a normal Thursday that goes as it is. So yay. Things dawn upon me that well, we take one step at a time! :) I know I'll finish this, and I'll finish this well. I know that I will finish my project. We will all finish it well!

Been raining for the past three days, the weather has gotten chilly and people are falling sick! So please take care of yourself people! Drink more water and don't forget the vitamin and juices and fruits and vegetables and exercise hehe. The drastic change of the weather I think is one of the factors that we're all falling sick so please take care alright! :)

So thanks to the chilly weather today I decided to have yong tau foo for dinner at Clementi. Oh so yummy, warms me up in such a cold day hehe. An at home I just rest well, laying on my bed watching TV (oh how healthy!) and I played some piano too. Funny how I spent about 2 hours watching TV and times seems to fly so fast -_- well, life is life.

Hmm... Currently thinking of decisions. I hope I don't make irrational ones but I know I don't! Haha. Just time will tell that's for sure... I hope I made the right one. I know I made the right one. Oh well.... Nevermind, one more day to decide. Though tonight I was doing some research.

Alright that's all for tonight! TGIF tomorrow! Woots :D

Things happen for a reason
If they don't happen for a reason
They wouldn't have happened at all

No comments: