Thursday 16 August 2012

I'm finally coming home

 I'm finally here
Not to fetch someone
Nor send someone off
But to take a plane
And fly home

Hello everyone! I'm currently at Changi Airport terminal 3. Sitting on this really comfy chair beside this huge ass window. Writing, blogging, and just chilling over a bottle of green tea that I bought just now hahaha. Anyway yes. I'm finally going back home! The day I've been waiting for is here, the moment I've been waiting for will be here soon too hah.

Well yup... Somehow in my ten years of studying here I have never felt so homesick before. I don't know why. Especially in July, I think it's the month I've been feeling real homesick hah. So yeah to know that I'll be going back, it's good. I just want to rest over the next couple of days. I want to forget about work, forget about life, and just enjoy and rejuvenate myself.

Today co-incidentally marks the 4th month of internship. So yeah, it also means 4 months since the last time I've been home. I used to go back home in like after 8 months of school or something like that. 6 maybe. Now, four months. See, I've been feeling kinda homesick and I don't know why. Maybe the environment that I'm being exposed to, and the life I'm living is different of a student's life. Right?

Oh well whatever it is, I'm happy that I'm finally coming home. That I'm finally coming back, seeing my family, enjoying good food. And once again be in my hometown. So yes, I hope in the next 4 days I can go back and rejuvenate myself. I know that going back is the right choice for me. I hope that when I'm back next week, I'll be recharged, and fully awesome! Ready for work.

Yeah, I'm coming home. So well, I'll see you in Sukabumi then! :)

No comments: