Wednesday 8 August 2012

Music unites

 Bird Fly Free
Carry my troubles away from me
Taken today

Hello everyone, whew what a day it has been I supposed. I'm now lying down on my bed blogging, life's really good haha. Finally been waiting for today cause tomorrow is National Day so it's a holiday! I get to take a break hehe. And so tonight gonna take it easy and just chill. Finally a break after about 2 months of no holiday heh.

Anyway today was alright I guess... I woke up with a heavy heart. I don't want to talk about it here. But well today was just alright, I'm glad that it's over. Oh I haven't told you but we have been selected to present for the SPACE final presentation on Friday! Can't believe this but well what to expect as well since there are two teams only. But I'm kinda excited! Haha.

It's my first time going for this kind of competition so that's why I'm kinda excited for this. Plus we're just one step away from the end of this whole thing so just push it through I guess. Win or lose, I'm just going to give it a go. If we win we take home the prize. If we lose we take home the experience. Though I just have this feeling that we have a high chance of winning heh.

Anyway today was a company half day so we went for KTV session in the afternoon! It was almost like 6 hours of singing. It was great though that I get to sing and bond with them. Nothing beats the joy of singing my heart out to let the stress out haha. And hehehe I get to see another side to my colleagues! We just had fun, and it was awesome :)

Alright I guess that's all for tonight. I shall keep an update tomorrow. Singapore is growing older by a year tomorrow. Time flies huh. Ten years it has been :)

Good night.

No comments: