Saturday 25 August 2012

If One Day

 Boat ride

Today was such a great Saturday hehe. An exciting one, and once again I did something for the first time in my life which I reckon to be something worth blogging about! :) I had a great weekend so far, and well I'm thankful that my days were getting better after I'm back here though I was feeling terrible after my 6 days leave. May my days be better here then! :)

Anyway today.... I did a studio photoshoot for the first time! Yup with all those cool gadgets and the trigger flash and so on. I have no experience in this, and thus I was feeling rather nervous before we start. Didn't manage to get nice shots in the beginning. Cause we used a wrong setting (the person told us after the first half of the shoot). But we get awesome shots after that.

Yup I'm helping Kai to take photos of her models (which is her best friend and her sister) for her blogshop! They really know how to pose so that's good, they're natural in front of the camera. I have no experience in studio photoshoot. I did read up on some in one magazine but I couldn't remember every detail. And most of the thoughts and ideas came from... Watching fashion shows like ANTM, Project Runway and also from my sister's magazines! Heh blessing in disguise.

So anyway thank you Kai for giving me the opportunity. To be honest I've been wanting to try to do a photoshoot for models, I think it's a cool thing :P So when she asked me if I can help her part of me doubted myself thanks to no-experience, and part of me is excited too! So yup thanks for giving me that opportunity and I hope you like the photos though we didn't manage to get nice ones in the beginning. And thanks to your mum for sending me back to Clementi! :D

After the shoot I went home, wanted to head out to get dinner but I ended up falling asleep from like 6 to 8 -_- so much for "I'm getting up at 7 to buy food" haha. So well laziness kicked in and I had supermi for dinner instead, which is still yummy and a perfect comfort food. Cause I want to eat something soupy as well. Instant noodles FTW!

Yesterday was a bonding day for the people at my intern company! So we went to Ubin for a day out, cycling and kayaking hehe. Oh I love the island so much. And for a $10 deal for both activities I think it's really a great deal! I enjoyed my day with them :) To Kayak with Ciara and just floating around the sea and had a chat with Kat and Victor haha so awesome (Y)

After that I went for dinner and a drink with Vithya, Kai and Candy. It's a post-birthday celebration for Vithya! Happy belated birthday woman, hope you enjoyed the dinner and the drink hehe. Gosh we were so high yesterday, I couldn't exactly remember what happened haha. But it was fun, I enjoyed going out with them. Talking about nothing else but life. And had a good laugh too!

Alright I guess that's all for now. Can't believe it will be the last week of August next week. It's nearing. The end that is. Okay I can't wait to go to the temple tomorrow! And going for a run too. Awesome Sunday waiting for me ahead, awesome week waiting for me ahead.

If one day you feel like it's the end
Take a look back, that long road
Ventured by you, turns and bends
Take a look ahead, a road so braod
You went through this far
You have a long way ahead
So why give up?

No comments: