Tuesday 14 August 2012

Today was a sad sad Tuesday

Well as the title says... Yes today was a sad day for me. Just sad. But the weird thing is? Today was a normal day, everything goes as it is, there's nothing majorly wrong that makes me feel sad, nor there is something majorly sad that makes me sad. I'm just sad. I don't know why either, just this wave of sadness rushing over me. And it sucks. When you don't know what's going on hah.

I don't know, is it the hormones, is it that time of the month, is it just me.

Or, is it just life

Whatever the case is, I know tomorrow will be a better day, and so will Thursday, as I'll be going back! On Thursday night baby. I can't wait to get on that plane to make it on my way home. Though it will only be for a short 3 days, I will enjoy myself as much as I can and I know I will. I think going back will be a great thing for me. Cause I've been really needing a break. And I haven't got a proper one since April. And plus, I terribly miss home. So much.

It's quite funny, as I once said that in the past 10 years of studying here, I've never gotten so homesick like now, like this year. Well yeah, I don't know why either but well, home is where my heart yearn to belong. No matter where am I, home will always be in my heart.

Okay just a short update. May tomorrow be a much better and happier day for me.

Goodnight.

No comments: