Tuesday 11 September 2012

Beautiful

 366 days ago
We finished digging

Right, just decided to blog today cause... I just feel like it hehe. Well I guess I just need to pour my heart out or something like that. Some days I just feel like this, some days I just don't. My body's feeling weird just now while I was watching TV. Feeling sort of feverish and... Weird but okay I really don't know. Switched off the aircon and I'm feeling better with a cup of tea.

It's going to be mid-September now as we all know it. Well yes, about 2.5 more months to the end of ITP. Now I even know when everything (aka FYP and ITP) will end eventually, finally. So apparently my report is due on the 30th of November while my presentation will be on 3rd December, and hooray I'm the 2nd to present! It's okay cause well eventually I have to present too eh haha.

Plus the faster I'm done, the better.

Waiting perhaps is the word I use now. I'm waiting for this to be over. Well sad to say, yes I truly miss the student's life. For the past... 5 months or so, I've been having attachment. I miss those days when I would just come to school for school. Talking with my friends, laughing. Back to studying. Just... Not ready to let go of my student life yet.

Well as I always told myself, which ironically somehow I never apply to myself, there's time for everything. And like the Buddhist teaching, the contemplation of impermanence, I know that everything good or bad will come to an end. Keyword: everything haha. So yeah and as another Buddhist teaching also says, one must live in the present earnestly and fully. So live the moment!

I may seem like a fool but well, I hang a whiteboard on my door saying "Today will be beautiful" just to remind myself everyday, to make the best out of it. And I'm initiating a project called Project 12 Words. So since I have about 12 weeks left, I'll think of words every week to boost my morale everyday. Because optimism is what keep us driving at times.

Live day by day like as if the storm is going to pass. Live day by day knowing nothing's gonna last. Live day by day fully cause well, we only have one life after all.

Okay I feel much better now.

Anyho, somehow I got into the mood of writing puisi (AKA poems in Indonesian). Just random phrases coming into my head and then I just form them into poems. Well I think if I can, and have the ability to express what I feel in any language that I want, I really don't mind. Just let the feeling flow yo.

Alright I guess that's all for now. Here's a glimpse of my puisi! Good night :)

Sebab aku masih menanti
Untuk hari itu, datang kemari
Dimana semuanya akan berhenti
Semuanya, menjadi memori

Aku tahu suatu hari
Aku kan melihat matahari
Yang bersenyum berseri-seri
Dan rumput pun akan menari

Aku yakin badai akan berlalu
Di tengah badai aku kan berdiri
Dan aku kan pandang matahari
Selalu kuat, seperti dahulu

Air mata dan tawa akan ku simpan
Dan kita pun jalan ke depan
Meninggalkan hari hari ini
Yang akan selalu ku kenangi

3 comments:

purpleskies said...

Hi Adhi, puisi kamu cukup indah. :)
12 more weeks, so close to the end~ never give up!

purpleskies said...

syaz here btw :D

Adhi said...

Hi Syaz!! Haha yay you can comment hehe. Thank you! Suddenly feeling super artistic and literaturey and... Yeah :P Yup it's all coming to an end! :D