Tuesday 4 September 2012

Can I take the plane to Beijing tomorrow?

 Back then, I didn't know how meaningful, impactful the next 14 days will be
Now that I know, I just miss them more and more

Right, today was... What can I say, normal Tuesday I guess hehe. But well got to meet up with a designer to talk about the brochure and so I have to stay till quite late to meet them. Oh well nevermind, it's kinda urgent so it's good to do it anyway. The faster it gets done the better no? And Ciara and I are left with 6 more slides to scan! Whoopie, we're really nearing the end so that's good.

I don't know why but at the end of today... I was just feeling really tired. It's a scary feeling somehow. I couldn't feel "a thing" as I was walking through the bus stops, from the crowds etc. My mind was blank, the noise I heard felt just like a buzz in my ears. Feels like I'm lost in my own world. And it was even worst when a cleaner was shouting "excuse me excuse me" and I didn't move. Until her tray touched my leg that I moved. Sigh...

What's wrong with me?

Anyway today is the 4th of September 2012.

366 days ago (Thanks Shihui for reminding the Leap Year haha), right on this particular night, I was feeling hyperly excited for my Inner Mongolia OCIP which was taking place on the next day. Was still packing my bag, blogging on how excited I was. Still remember those days when I started counting down how many more days left to the trip.

Everyone was reminding each other to bring their passport and put them inside our bags cause, well just in case we forgot about it tomorrow morning :P And yes I put mine already. I was still contemplating on the amount of shirts I have to bring, which ones to bring and which ones not to. Writing my diary... Sigh, those days, I could remember them vividly.

I wish I can simply wake up tomorrow morning, again, at 5.30 AM to bathe and pack up and leave for Changi. Then take the plane to Beijing at 9.30 with my fellow GTs once again. Just like what happened on the 5th of September 2011. But well no, I have work haha. Back then I didn't know how much fun, enjoyable and meaningful that 14 days were going to be.

Now that I know the value of that 14 days, I just miss it more and more. Oh well.

On the side note, I will try to re-share my photos which I've uploaded to tell what was happening on this particular day, back 366 days ago. Well it's going to be interesting. It's going to be nice. A trip back to the past that I will never forget. Stories written on the pages that will never be erased. I still hope though that one day I can go back to Duolun and see my trees once again.

Oh Duolun, I miss you so much

No comments: