Sunday 9 September 2012

Safra Bay Run 10K!

 My fifth race! Great job to all :)

Hello everyone! Yup today I did the Safra Bay Run 10K race! Earliest race I've ever attended as it glags off at 6.30 AM haha. I was done by 7.40 or so. Great run I must say, I love the route, the way they're planned and so on. Though I didn't beat my PB (again) well... Okay many things I can explain but I ain't complaining. And plus it's never the end. I'm still going to run cause I know one day I will beat my PB! I must not and will not give up :)

Anyway yup it's a great run, I met Rusell at the starting point. He's really good with his first race! Congratulations, you ran faster than me! Haha. And I'm also very proud of Weiping who finished the race THIRD in her category! OMG so cool, congratulations! And oh also to Stanley for your first 10K! Good job to us hehe.

Since the race ended early, so I reached home early too like 9.45 AM haha. I bathed and I just lay on my bed watching TV. Feeling rather tired but well somehow I couldn't sleep till about 11. When I realised then, that I woke up at 2 PM haha. And on and off sleeping. Watched a few great movies too. Like Lord of The Rings! Hehe. The weather was rainy, cloudy and gloomy. Such a perfect weather to be spent lazying around on the bed. With the TV on.

So I then get my ass up to get my dinner fixed and yeah, I got it fixed haha. Was craving for some good and yummy hearty meal. I got myself pasta in the end! Really yummy :) It's the stall from Clementi mall foodcourt. Not bad, though a tad bland (I have salty tongue). Walked around popular and then back at home. Whew, on the way back I wished I could have another Sunday tomorrow.

And then I spent the rest of the night tumblr-ing haha.

Well yeah I have to say I am disappointed that I didn't beat my PB this time round again. I was so close, if I were to calculate my time correctly, I could have beaten my PB. But well apparently not. So yeah. But as I said nevermind, cause just goes to show I still have more runs in the future to beat my PB! :) Oh gosh it's such a hard time trying to hold my pee for 6KM okay  -_-

Was so happy to see the toilet at Kallang Park. I ran inside to pee and then washed my hands and then chionged all the way! Haha. I think they should put toilets once every 4KM or so haha. I don't know why either cause right before the race begins, I went to the toilet to pee and I peed a lot. Then just as the race began, I felt like peeing. Oh dear.

So as much as I want to hold my pee till the finishing line... I feel that it's hard for me to focus to run and think of wanting to pee at the same time, for a long distance. That's when I decided to just pee and just chiong the rest of the distance haha. And whew, it felt better.

As promised I wrote some motivation on the back of my singlet. I wrote:

"If you're going through hell, keep going" by Winston Churchill

Which I sadly discovered that it got torn off halfway during the race :(

But well I hope people who saw that gets the motivation and strength to continue till the end! I may seem like a fool doing that (cause apparently I'm the only one who did that) but well it's okay I guess, to motivate the rest hehe.

Alright that's all for tonight. I wanna sleep! Week 22 ahead, here's to an awesomely tantalisingly tasty week 22! Okay I don't know words that starts with a t and another t. Whatever it is, to an awesome and smooth sailing week 22! Ouyeah (Y)

No comments: