Sunday 2 September 2012

Happy 800th post my dear blog!

 Moon tonight, cropped.
"Make a wish to the moon"
-The Glass Menagerie-

Dear Life Symphony

HAPPY 800TH POST ANNIVERSARY! :D

Thank you for being such a good friend, whenever and wherever for the past... Almost, 4 years already! Every night, I would talk to you (back then) and also you helped me to record the memories that I have written in life. Memories, never being able to retrieve back anyway. So thank you for that. And also the special events worth keeping and written about!

And also at the same time, thank you for being a good listening ear, though you don't have a mouth and a vocal chord to give me solutions and talk to me, I'm still happy that you're still here for me, listening to my own problems too. It comforts me, you know. Just like music. Well sorry and thank you for bearing with me for the past 4 years. That's why I love you so much!

Anyway today was... An alright Sunday I guess. As usual I went to the temple in the morning. Pretty... "shocked" when suddenly a bunch of people arrived halfway during the service. And it's so embarrassing... Cause ehh the lady asked me to move in front to fill up the spaces. I'm kind of oblivious to the fact that there's a separation between male and female and... I sat in the middle of the female devotees! Haha.

And the most embarrassing part was I realised this AFTER the service. Daayuum haha. Oh well. No difference I guess. Male or female, we're Buddhists after all. But yes in future I will take note of this. Cause well during my Sunday school back in Indo when I was young, we're also separated with male and female. Male on the right and female on the left.

Wanted to make an exchange of my Safra shirt. Well it fits. Yes. But it's a bit tight. So I was thinking to get an XL one instead. But... They're having a "dire shortage" of t-shirts so nevermind, it's okay! Anyway met Xiao Ping at Kallang Leisure Park. Poor her for getting a not-so-great job. Good to see her again and have a short catchup. Feels like a long time since I last saw her hehe.

I don't know where to go after that heh. So I decided to just take a train to Clementi for lunch but oh gosh Clementi was so packed. So I went to this small Japanese restaurant on the third floor and well okay at least my stomach is filled. Did my grocery shopping at Fairprice instead and yup that's all for the day! I have this bad (?) habit of taking naps on Sunday afternoon haha. Oh well. I had a good sleep though. Though it's only for like 1.5 hours.

And the hardest part is to get my ass up for a run -_-

But I ran! So no complain! Hehe. Good 6K run today, but urgh I don't know why my body was aching. My back, my waist. And not my legs, thankfully. Just feeling sort of uncomfortable but well I'm now... Kinda nervous for Safra. Whatever the case is, I'm going to run it and I'm going to run it goood! Ouyeah baby hehe. So excited. Testing my new running playlist today. Okay nope! Some songs don't make the cut. But I know which ones to choose anyway :)

Alright. I guess that's all for this ordinary Sunday. I think I haven't said this... Hello September! May you be an awesome month ahead, well I can sense it will. Lots of things I'm looking forward to in this month. Though well, sadly there's no holiday in it HAHAHA. Whatever it is, it's a month closer, a step closer to the end. So yup! Be awesome alright! :)

Okay see you soon. Band is resuming this week, excited for that! Here's to an awesomely fabulous great twenty one! Week twenty one leggo! :)

Sunday Night Syndrome

No comments: