Sunday 16 September 2012

Great Sunday

Hello everyone! Today was such an awesome Sunday I must say! Thank goodness for great weather, it's really lovely at the end haha cause we thought it's gonna rain. Anyway yup today's Azmi's Birthday! So happy birthday to you Azmi, may the year ahead be a great one! So as it's his birthday today he decided to invite us to Forest Adventure for a great Sunday out!

Well... Sadly only 4 people (Kai, Saeyeoh, Ardin and I) turned up, oh well. Sunday's a busy day I guess! Hope I can meet up with the others soon hehe.

Anyway yup so today I went to the temple in the morning as usual, and today apparently is the new moon celebration! I was surprised to see a lot of people in the temple, never seen so many before haha. Turned out there was this event so it's cool, first time being in such event! And yes this time round I sat on the right corner/side of the temple haha.

To be honest, going to the temple for me is not an obligation. Not a necessity. And I think it's good, when you want to go the the place of worship because you want to and not cause you have to. To me going to the temple, and chanting, is an activity that calms me down. At the end of every Sunday service I'll feel more calm and happy somehow.

I think it's yeah, don't go to a temple cause you feel you have to. I mean yes it's good of course to go to the temple. But if you don't want to go I suggest you better don't either. Cause it's like you're being forced kinda thing? Like just go cause if you want to but you know... Okay get what I mean right! Haha. Talking in circles now.

So from Eunos I head over to Bedok Reservoir and met Saeyeoh and Kai! Then Ardin joined us later. Oh man it was such a fun day at Forest Adventure! Though I've been there (like two years ago) but this time round I tried new things hehe. I love the zipline through the reservoir! So cool :D We were talking about out via ferrata memories at Mt K and we wish we could do something similar up there! That will be awesome really. Of course, scary too.

We had dinner at wawawa bistro after that, really yummy (ehh the fish and chips a tad bland) and it was so funny hahaha. We wanted to surprise Azmi with a slice of cake. So when he went to the toilet I talked to one of the waiter to get one. However I saw Azmi coming back and to reduce suspicion I went to like "okay get me one slice of that cheesecake now!"

And when Azmi was damn near I blurted out

"Okay pretend we didn't talk and go get the cake!" HAHAHAHA

And the plan kinda failed cause we thought the cake came and it was Kai's tiramisu hahaha. But she didn't mind sharing and well Azmi got to go too so yep. And when I was about to cancel the order from the waiter I asked Azmi to look away hahaha. Oh man so funny.

And maybe I was a bit high, that explains heh.

We headed home after that. Weird how I was feeling REALLY sleepy on my way back and I was telling myself okay better go home, bathe, blog a bit, sleep by maybe 11. Time check? 11:39. Okay plan failed. And plus I wasn't feeling sleepy at all! I don't know why. Weird body, you gave me false hope of a long sleep tonight heh.

Oh well but nevertheless I had a great Sunday :) Though it was only the 5 of us I really enjoyed today! The laughter and the adventure of course. Though we were talking about life and so on. Which makes me think a lot, as usual. But well c'est la vie haha. Live in the present, is my sole reminder to make today awesome! To make life awesome too.

Talking about live the present, look what I made last night!


YES after 22 weeks of telling myself I'll do this on a weekend, I finally did it -_- so yup I made these photo-quotes on Friday and Saturday, printed them and on Saturday night I did this! Isn't it cute and sweet? Hehe. And this is my favourite quote! I found it off the internet, author not sure who.


Yup! Dedicated to my DBS research people! Press on, we can, do THIS!!!! Goodnight everyone, may week 23 ahead be an awesome and great one. Can't wait for next weekend, THIS Buddhist film festival and DBS 1.5 Ubin outing. Yay! :D Goodnight everyone :)

No comments: