Wednesday 5 September 2012

Happy one year anniversary, GTs!

 Felt like it was just a few months ago
That I took that plane to Beijing

Well since today is the 5th of September....

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO GREEN DESERT @ SP FALL OCIP!

Time flies huh, it's been a year, and it feels like the trip just happened yesterday. I could still remember the trip like as if it just happened a few months ago. What happened on the first day, how it feels like, how it seems like. Everything. feels like it happened in the back of my head. I hope I can still remember them as I grow old. Thankfully I wrote a travel journal. Everything is written there.

Well yup of course I wish I can relive it again this year. Afterall that two weeks were the best to weeks of my life. The friends, the people there, the weather, the planting of the trees. The fact that I simply forgot about life and enjoyed myself there with my friends. Really funny how, somehow, those two weeks moved so quickly. It was tiring, but everything, worth it.

A full day of work. Lunch under the blue sky. Fulfilling dinner. Great chat with my team mates. Watching "wo yao shang chun wang" on TV and random shows. Then falling asleep as I was writing in my journal. Then woke up for a great breakfast, and go back to the field to work. Seems very repititive no? But I love it, for life seems to stop for a while. And I can just forget about it.

Sigh, life's good back then.

Oh well life has to move on. I can't just go back and rely in the comfort of the past to make us feel better. The present is waiting to be lived, the future bright and free to explore. So yup, I'm grateful that I went through that awesome trip. And I can always reminisce about it. I'm proud to be a part of the GT. And I know I can just go back to it when I need to, not everytime.

Anyway today was a normal day I guess. I had a great time watching the concert of the Baden-Wurttemberg Youth Wind Orchestra and it's awesome! Finally get to hear Festive Overture Op 96 live! Lovely song. And like the full songs from the musical Carmen. Nice! We'll be meeting them tomorrow. I hope we'll have a great time with them!

Alright pretty sleepy. I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: