Monday 17 September 2012

Emptiness gives you space

One of my favourite quotes from Buddha :)

Today I have to say wasn't exactly a great day. Not in terms of work, but the things happening outside of it. Well I guess it's just part and parcel of life. A storm is with me now, but I know it will be gone soon. If I have to go with the storm, then I'll get away with it. I'll say goodbye to it. The sun would then shine in front of me again, like a beautiful child smiling in front of me.

Just life.

Was just walking with Vithya. We split at FC2 cause she's heading home while I head for band. So I went to FC3 from FC2. The long way, from the library, to the sanctuary, and the different blocks. Now that it's the holiday, the school is very empty. Not many people were there. Somehow, though I was having a long way to go, I enjoyed that solitary walk to FC3.

The emptiness of the school made me ponder and think about life a lot. As I walked pass these buildings, memories start to reappear in my head. Stories are appearing, pictures start to flash themselves. Like when I walked pass Colours, I remember those year one days when that used to be my favourite studying place, or playing-games place. Library would remind me of exams days, and also the lessons I had at level 3. The sanctuary (T6/T7 area) is where my classes used to be in year one too.

Well as the three years went pass, these places change in one way or another of course. More posh, much nicer haha. Well but of course at the same time much nicer too. Walking pass these places made me realise how much I miss student's life. Those days, carefree days. Well but I know that we are all getting these days back very very soon. So yeah.

I just can't imagine as well, how much I will miss the school ground once I graduated from SP. Afterall, school is always our second home right? :)

Ah well okay was kinda a sad day to start the week. But I know tomorrow will be a beautiful day. So yup, no matter what it is, tomorrow will be beautiful! :)

No comments: