Sunday 24 January 2010

2E4'07 Chalet

Hello people, back from the 2E4'07 chalet with my lovely 2E4'07 friends! Well not all of them attended the chalet but well, loving it. And yes Miss Lai came as well so it's even more fun! Love the moment in which we "greeted" her for the last time as a class :( it's kind of sad to know that there will be no more 2E4'07 you know.

Well reached the chalet at 5 PM (which supposedly was 1, but I had to do something else in the day) and then chatted with the people around to wait for the BBQ to start. While waiting cycled together with Sherlyn, Jeremy, Jesher, Gera and Daniel to fetch Miss Lai but Sherlyn and I decided to return back cause we realied that there were too many people cycling haha.

Then we BBQ-ed together, thanks to Jeremy Ang's mum for making those lovely dishes, especially the stingray! God it's super nice haha, I ate like 5 packets I think (I share some okay). And the pork chops are nice as well. And not forgetting I made some of my weird dishes like what I did in 2E4 2007 chalet! But this time the food is edible trust me :P

As for the rest of the night, did nothing much but chat and chat and chat. Cephas really turned our room into a roaring laughter. And I enjoyed annoying Rachel while she was playing Gera's iphone haha! In the morning ate Mac which was bought by Neal, and spent the time till afternoon playing cards with the boys. Cycled together with Jesher and then we took a refreshing dip into the pool. You have no idea how hot the weather was.

While the others went out for lunch, Sock Leng, Daniel and I went to... Watch the TV. We seriously had nothing to do but to watch TV shows haha. Then when Gera and the rest were back we chatted in the room again, playing some funny Chinese words game. Then in the afternoon/evening, went to cycle with Gera, Rach, Sherlyn, Jesher and Daniel. And spent the evening by the beach, enjoying the breeze, It's heaven!

As for the night, went to eat dinner together with the peeps. Wanted to leave at night but Sze Qian and the others had persuaded me to stay until tomorrow morning. And Shaula decided to stay too. Did nothing much at night, cabbed to Clementi with Shaula in the morning, EARLY morning and and home sweet home!

Okay that's all for the chalet part. And yeah, I hope we'll have another class gathering in the future. Will miss you all people, and miss shouting at you all even more! Haha. Alright see ya then!

And one more gathering to go.

No comments: