Wednesday 27 January 2010

SP DPA Freshmen Oreintation


Maple syrup art
Photography by Yours Truly
It's maple syrup!


Hello people! Today I just went for the SP DPA Freshmen Orientation! Well it was nice, and SP is freaking huge (well first timer there) and I got lost when I was heading for the orientation venue. Thanks to me getting lost, I almost made it there and thank God I'm not the last one or something like that. But, I was drenched when I reached there, thanks to the walking.

Met with my other DPA peers from Biomed science and other peers from my school (school of Chemistry and life sciences). Well was alone cause I literally know no one there, but I met these wonderful people and we talked and such. I made a few new friends! Russell is one of them, and Candy and Meetra and Hillary :D

Toured around the school and received training for my online matters in SP. Quite fun as well. The facilitators are friendly and nice as well! Very approachable and nice to talk to. Well now the only programme that lies for me is the Overseas camp in Tuesday, really looking forward to it!

Alright that's all for today. Hope this is a great beginning to my life in SP. And really looking forward to start my modules yay. Alright see you!

In love with tomato now.

No comments: