Tuesday 5 January 2010

Bandung!

Hello people! I knew it, today was such a great day cause I went to Bandung! And seriously had a great, shopping spree! Bought so many things and went to so many places to... Shop haha! Well thankfully this trip is a fruitful one! I got all the things I needed (not wanted okay mwahaha)

Set off at 8.30 A.M. (which we planned to leave on like 7.30...) and reached Bandung at around 11. Fast eh? Then headed to my sis' BF house to fetch him cause he's like our tour guide that brought us to the places we want to go, he knows Bandung really well :)

Well let's skip the shopping and travelling part and let me tell you what I get haha.

1) 2 pairs of shoes
And this is like a "finally" things cause I was not able to find my size, I'm really growing and growing!

2) 3 pairs of 3/4 pants
Love them! Like finally new 3/4 pants haha,

3) 2 pairs of long pants (one is like both long and 3/4)
Need em, badly. Cause I've been like wearing 3/4 most of my time.

4) 2 shirts
One is a normal shirt, another a "traditional" shirt but I love it!

5) Gifts for my friends!
Surprise surprise :D

Okay that's the shopping part yeah. Then we went to fetch my cousins for dinner together at this place which like overlooks Bandung. They have the like BEST perkedel (AKA fried mashed potato) that I have ever tasted so far. It's soft, salty, savoury and nice! Usually perkedel are bland which is bad. And they have a hot kicking chilli as well.

Then we sent them home and then my sis BF home and then we headed back to my house! It was quite a short ride, 1 and a half hour I think. And I fell asleep for a while but then couldn't sleep anymore after that. I don't know why haha.

Alright that's all for today and my trip to Bandung. It was a fruitful one, where I am able to get things that I want and I get em quite smoothly as well. Thanks to my sister and her BF for accompanying me to shop! And for accompanying me to the trip. See ya and ciao!

I think shopping in Bandung is better than shopping in Jakarta?

No comments: