Sunday 31 January 2010

The days, shall long no more


Take me to paradise, somewhere to free me out of this misery.
Photography by Yours Truly.
At East Coast Park


Hello people! Whew, finally I am blogging again! After like... 5 days? Haha well as usual, cause nothing really happened much during the past few days, so I didn't blog. Can't blame it, I seriously have NOTHING to do. All I did was play WoW, Facebook, watch TV (some days have good movies really) and ultimately, waiting for days to go by until my SP DPA Bonding camp is here, which is the day after tomorrow.

Anyway today umm did nothing much except the shopping and the cooking I did as usual. I cooked steamed fish and yum, it was lovely. Except that I overcooked the fish so it was rather loose and fleshy. But still nice. I cooked grilled asparagus too, and yes it was lovely as well.

Well was talking with Meng Fung about jobs, somehow, and I was wondering whether I should go for like some sort of voluntary job in either SPCA or anything like that. Well I went to their website and I found out that I couldn't work with them, because they need a 4-month sort of commitment. Which means I have to go there for a first 4 months on a weekly basis first. So well I don't think I can do that.

Then I typed "voluntary work" in Singapore Google, and I came across this website called IVHQ - International Volunteer Head Quarter. It's basically a website in which you can apply voluntary work OVERSEAS. That sounds fun isn't it? Like I can go to Kenya, Thailand, Vietnam or Mexico to do volunteer work. Perhaps after I graduate from SP, I'll do this :D

Well I guess that's all for today. I have a group meeting tomorrow with the DPA Camp Group B people. So thank God I have something to do for tomorrow. But the bad thing is that I NEED to shift my sleeping time from now onwards. Since I've been sleeping like either from 2 - 4 AM. And oh, I need to shed some fats as well. Can't believe I'm 90? Oh my God man.

See ya people!

No comments: