Monday 1 February 2010

DPA Bonding Camp 2010!


I want blue sky during my camp!
Photography by Yours Truly.
And there's a jet plane.


Hello people! Arrgh I'm so excited for tomorrow's camp! Yup the DPA Bonding Camp 2010! And it is held in Mawai at JB there, yeah overseas haha! My first overseas camp and my first SP camp as well. I hope, or I'm sure the 3D2N camp will be such a blast, just by seeing the activities, my eyes glowed and wow, I can't wait for the camp :D

Anyway I was just finishing my packing up. I realised that many things are missing, or -almost- forgot to bring. Like plastic bags! Oh my, if I forgot to bring that, I would totally freak out. The rest are fully packed so yeah, will be double checking again later on and then waiting for time to go by. And yes to sleep as well.

Today met group B people for the planning on the activities and cheerss and our group name at 10. And wow, we came up with amazing and brilliant ideas, which came form our crazy ideas! But it turned out so perfectly! Haha, it's what we call team power. I totally love our cheer, original haha.

Then from SP I headed to Holland to get some stuff like extra battery for my camera, and completing my list for my camping necessities. Then headed home and guess what. STARHUB finally responds to my letter! Can you believe that? After 2 freaking weeks... Well actually it still fails. Only after I talk to the guy then it's finally alright.

Alright I hope the weather in Mawai for the next three days would be gorgeous, wonderful, fantastic, amazing, great and so on. And I hope the camp will go smoothly and hope the camp will be a tornado blast haha!. Alright see ya people! Hopefully I can sleep well tonight :P

Camp camp camp!

No comments: