Thursday 25 February 2010

Tired

Simplicity in life. Is a bliss
Photography by Yours Truly
Not a tea pot, but a soup pot!

Hmm, I've been feeling tired and restless these days. Perhaps I'm just so no used to the fact of going to lectures and ending my school late with 6 hours of lecture daily. But come to think of it, I actually spent more time in my secondary school life than currently. This is what we call... The effect of long holidays :)

Today we did Essential Speaking Skills. It was a really fun class with all the story telling and joke telling and pronunciations. Kind of reminds me of my English class before oral. Oh wow, that was like six? Seven months ago? And time flies really quickly. Had lunch at FC5 with class 03 along with Hadi as we were discussing with him of Justin's idea of opening up a new CCA.

Wanted to further discuss with them after school but Russ, Kennedy and me decided to go home first. For me cause I have to get dinner and yes I'm really tired. I fell asleep just now from like 7 to 9.30. Naps are really dangerous with the fact that I couldn't sleep last night due to the fact that I took a 2 hour nap. Amazing.

Anyway, I'm meeting Neal, Jes, MF and Ade tomorrow! Woots, long time no talk and see with them already. Miss them a lot uh, it's just like a month ago since we meet (for the BBQ) and it feels like ages. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow.

Alright people, see ya then. I ate a super early dinner today, so gonna eat supper to satisfy my tummy. It's been 6 hours since I ate. Don't want to feel hungry either. So supper is the way to go. Alrighty see you all!

Life seems to go faster without the clock.

No comments: