Saturday 6 February 2010

Life is a roller coaster


I need to get out of this misery.
Photography by Yours Truly
But I wonder, life without misery is not a life


Hello again people! Hmm, my mood or feeling isn't feeling good right now so I decide to blog to let the steam out. Anyways, let me talk about today. Apart form getting the new skin, I fried fried rice tonight! I cooked for both lunch and dinner and well I tried to copy my mum's fried rice. It smelled the same, but tasted 80% similar. Okay so I need to learn more from her :P

I did nothing much today, it's just like any ordinary Saturday where all I did is watch TV and facebook. Well, what can I do much. Somehow life after secondary school is different, and all I have to do is to adapt to it as quickly as I can.

Alright this is the thing. Have you ever felt that you're not being true to yourself? Like somehow you do things that go against your principles and what your heart wants to do. Well I think I just did that. No just, I did that. Then I realised, maybe it isn't my fault, and yes it's easy to say that it isn't your fault and that both parties are at fault. But no one is imperfect though, right?

And somehow I feel that why can't we just let it go like a breeze? After all we are all humans too. I truly hate it to realise why humans can't accept each other's differences. And that why we have to try to adapt to this world we know as the stereotyped world. But well, again, we are never perfect to one another isn't it?

I just hope that this "matter" can be solved quickly, and tat everything will go just fine. When we are in war, nothing feels alright and everything feels so sucky. But what other things can I do? Perhaps it's right that life is a roller coaster and that you just gotta ride it (as the song goes by Ronan Keating). And after the camp, I learnt that not being true to yourself, will not only hurt others, but yourself too.

Alright, feels much better after writing this. I really wish that the problem can be solved ASAP and the "conflict" can end ASAP as well. Alright gonna post camp pictures here on a separate post. See ya!

Or perhaps, I should say it. Perhaps, I should not.

No comments: