Saturday 20 February 2010

Gastric

Oh well, today is the last day of my CNY vacation. Time really flies yeah. And today wasn't a good day for me cause... I had a super terrible gastric when I woke up. I felt like something was squeezing my stomach like a wet cloth. Okay maybe too exaggerating but it's pain. I didn't even have the mood to eat stuff cause I'll feel like vomiting.

I took a couple of antacid and well it did make me feel better, but the pain came back in a while. So I've decided to go and see a doctor with my dad and sis. Well the doctor told me that my peristaltic movement of my intestine is normal. So is my stomach. So he said that most probably there's a bacteria that causes this painful effect. And with the addition that my eating pattern shifted yesterday, the pain become worst.

So he prescribed me with a few medicine, and after I took them, I felt SOOOO much better. But the weird thing was that I came down with a fever after taking the medicine. So I took a paracetamol tablet and took a nap. Oh boy, I felt so fresh after that nap, the fever is gone, no more stomach ache. It was awesome haha.

Ate dinner with my mum and sis and bro at one of my favourite porridge shop here. I missed it so much haha, so I wanna eat it. And oh yeah, I am having diarrhea too. So eating some of the diarrhea medicine.

Well, tomorrow I'll be going back to Singapore again. And Monday I'll start m GEMS module. Hmm, gonna be fun I suppose. Meeting my awesome Boa Boa group again. Well no more fun but more of seriousness in studying eh.

Somehow it feels really weird to realise that my vacation ends pretty quickly. I don't know when I'll be returning here again, most probably in June I suppose, or July. One week of vacation really ends quickly huh. And I feel that this CNY vacation is awesome, especially during the CNY celebration itself. Family reunion is always awesome to me.

Alright then, that's all for my 2010 CNY vacation. An awesome one haha. Tomorrow I'll be going back to Singapore so better rest well tonight. See ya then!

When time flies quickly, it feels like a mystery.

No comments: