Tuesday 23 February 2010

Caught in the middle


I have been walking, on a lonely highway.
Photography by Yours Truly
Jakarta.


Hmm, sometimes or maybe these days, I used to ponder somewhere, and then suddenly, flash, this thing just came into my mind and I started to think "deeply" about it. But anyway, um yeah, today was a great day.

Well we learned about marketing today. At first I hate marketing, anything related to business. Just not interested with it haha. But after the third lecture, it all makes sense and hmm, started to get interesting you know, the lecture everything. Love the video on how these companies "played" with our minds to get us to buy their things.

After school went to Hafiz' birthday party with Thwe Ni, Candy, Mabel and Hadi. The group A people went as well, but they went first. I'm really glad to see that he's alright, I know it will still take some time for his face to heal but I'm sure he'll go just fine.

Went home together with the same people and then home sweet home. Well it's been two days that my life in poly has started. It's really tiring, well perhaps because it's a totally new experience to me. It's totally different from secondary school life, and this change perhaps is kind of a shock to me. No wonder I feel tired.

There's no longer classes but lectures and tutorial. It's a 3 hour lesson, one hour break, followed by another 3 hour of lesson. But thankfully, the lecturer gave us breaks in between. No more recess but venturing to a food court to eat. No more homeroom systems. It's all new and different!

But well, all I have to do is to basically get used to it. I'm sure one day I will though, it's just a matter of time right. Alright then, no school for me tomorrow, but gotta do something tomorrow. See ya then!

I've been always a middle man most of the time, I realised.

No comments: