Saturday 13 February 2010

Back home

Hello people again! I'm back in Indo now. Whew what a chaotic day was today (or yesterday), it was one of the most stressful day of the year so far. I got so pissed, sad, depressed just in one hour. Shall tell you why.

Okay firstly my flight was in 6 PM, so my cousin and I decided to leave house at 4.30, thinking that we'll reach Changi by 5. So we left my house at about 4.20, waited for ONE freaking hour but there was not a single taxi. They were either hired, busy or changing shift. So we decided to go to Clementi to get one.

In Clementi, the taxi stand was full with people and there was not a single taxi at all. So I decided to call a taxi and so we waited for it to come. The most irritating thing was that after I called the taxi, taxis started to pour over in the taxi stand. Gosh it's so unfair...

So by the time we get into a taxi, it was already 5.50. So we knew we were late and we were hopeless of getting into the plane. And we were already planning to get into another plane that was available next. We reached Changi at 6.45 PM and we were like so depressed.

BUT, everything turned 180 degrees

We discovered that the flight was delayed to 7.30 due to a snowy weather in Frankfurt, so the inbound flight was delayed! We were so happy that we kept on laughing and we quickly checked in! Whew this is my first time that I'm being so glad that my flight was delayed, but not that I mean I love delayed flights. This is a special case :P

Anyway had fun in SP today as well with my Boa Boa group. Did metal tooling in the morning, had lunch together and then we K-ed together! It was really fun when I spend my time with them. Int he afternoon class 3 did Muay Thai! It was really fun as well as it was another first timer for me. And after all it's quite an exciting sport as well.

And now back in Indo. Tomorrow my cousins are going to gather together for the CNY gathering. Yay, another family gathering that I'm waiting for. Alright guys shall update more soon. See ya all!

Home.

No comments: