Thursday 4 February 2010

Awesome mao mao!

Hello people! The DPA Bonding Camp 2010 was so awesome! It was so great, pure of madness and mao mao and lots of things with my super awesome mao mao group BOA BOA! It was three days full of madness, full of mao mao, full of awesomeness (Shawn's style) and full of FUN! Now this is the best camp ever that I have been with.

I'll just skip everything and just state the main activities we had. Met in SP at 7.10, everyone gathered there and we headed to JB Mawai. In the first day we went for the swamp walk and it was really fun! We were walking in a forest, and yes full of mud. And it was so funny because.. We came across this mud pool, which is like knee-deep. And when I "plunged" there, I lost one of my shoes! And everyone was laughing cause I walked out with only one shoe.

Washed up, ate dinner and then we took a nice river-cruise where we could see fireflies! And yes it was so beautiful! And the best part: The Stars. There were so many stars in the sky that I could even see the WHOLE Orion constellation. And you can even see shooting stars, and a low shade of the milky way. And the place was dark so yeah.

Second day was awesome, cause we went to trek a hill called Gunung Arong. It was my first time trekking so hell it was awesome. The climb was about an hour long and it was really tough because the terrain was so not easy. Ate lunch at the -almost- summit point. And we (the boys) played some words game and it was fun, entertaining and funny at the same time. As we reached the summit, I saw a view that is WORTH the hike. And then we headed down again and.. We got lost. So we turned back and walked back to the correct path...

From Gunung Arong, we went to walk along a beach, which is super nice with clear water! Well it is not blue but the water is clear. But, the sky was blue! And that what made the walk so enjoyable, especially with my super awesome Boa Boa. Headed back to our campsite and prepared our performance for the campfire, which was the skid of combined movie cliches. And the leaders told me that our group was one of the best performance of the night! And yes I felt that too! Cause it was really really great. Never in my life have I met a group like us.

In the last day, which went really quickly, started the day with an awesome breakfast. And then headed to play the water obstacle trail and built a raft. It was my first time buyilding a raft and well, I think I did well? Cause I tied the barrels anyhowly and somehow it floats! HAHA. Washed up and ate lunch, watched the photo montage of our trip. Oh yes I was the official photographer for the Boa Boa group, so some of the pics of the montage was taken from me. But the other pictures were awesome too.

Headed to Jusco (some sort of mall) and went shopping with my awesome Boa Boa team! We were going crazy and we were sooooo ON, or MAO in this case. Firstly we all bought Starbucks, and went around the mall with like a tourist attitude hahaha. And then we bought the same shirt (most of us) and it was so funny! (Inside joke). And lastly, when everyone else were like buying A&W etc, we bought like 7 packets of sushi and ate it together! Candy then bought 3 bottles of some peach drink and we played this game of passing it around to drink it. Look how united we are!

And well we headed back to Singapore and then home sweet home!

Well that's all for my beautiful DPA Bonding Camp! It was the most awesome camp I have ever been to with my lovely and awesome Boa Boa group. And well I learnt a lot from this camp. Not just about the constellation and jungle survival guide that the instructors have taught us, but through the friends that have shared their experiences with me as well. Love you all Boa Boa! Shall meet up soon okay! See ya then :D

Awesome, oh WOW. Like totally freak me out! :D
PS: Pictures in facebook soon

No comments: