Wednesday 24 February 2010

Cravings

Life is like a card game. You don't know when chances come to you.
Photography by Yours Truly
Tai-ti mania

Right, so today is a holiday for me cause I don't have any class to attend to. Both a yay and nay, cause I'm kind of bored without having any activities to do. Yay because I can sleep for a longer time! Kind of paying off my sleeping debts, since I've been waking up early in the morning for classes right.

Anyway, went to the bank today and bought lunch and dinner. When I woke up i have the cravings to eat Crystal Jade fried rice! I know it sounds weird but well, it's just some sort of sudden cravings and so I bought them. The funny things is that the waitress thought I bought it for two people, boy does she not know that it's both for me.

Did nothing much in the afternoon, apart from eating and packing up (I'm not even done with it). So I suppose gonna continue with my packing up later tonight. I really hate it when I have nothing to do, so well, anyway, the day is coming to an end right.

Alright school again tomorrow, so I'm going to hit the sack early tonight. And I think tomorrow's lesson will be an interesting one, as I've heard from others. So ciao!

Perhaps, it's just not the right time.

No comments: