Friday 19 February 2010

Hakka

Right, so guess what, I just went to this so called reunion dinner but, specially for the Hakka people in my hometown! Awesome or what hehe. The food isn't bad, the entertainment is a little yeah. Shall tell you more about the things first.

Alright so since the event is specially for the Hakkas people of my hometown, most of the guests are old people, like at least 40 plus. I could even count the number of young people with my own little fingers! How awesome.

And what's best was that I have to say a short statement, in CHINESE in front of these people, to these people whom I most don't know. Awesome aye. But oh well I pulled it off so everything went well I suppose.

That's all for the event, so now lets talk about the day. Today I went to cut my hair, and well.. I feel that the hairdresser cut my hair too short. So it kinda look weird but nevertheless I still feel alright haha. And then went to eat lunch, or brunch and then the event at night.

Oh well, it's Friday today, so my CNY vacation will end in two more days. Time does fly quickly huh. Anyway I'm really looking forward to starting my GEMS module in SP on Monday. And can't wait to meet with my awesome group Boa Boa again as well. Alright that's all and see ya I guess!

No comments: