Friday 19 February 2010

Rain

Oh well, I've just realised, if not, I've just remembered that it's been raining here like since I've been here. Well what's even worse is that my mum told me it's been raining everyday, since I don't know when. Well the good thing about rain, it keeps things cool. The bad thing, it can be freezingly cold here at night.

Anyway, I didn't manage to blog last night cause I was too tired from the Jakarta trip so once I sorted things out I just went to sleep! Umm the trip was not bad, just that I couldn't find a freaking pair of pants that suits me. So bought T-shirts and Polos instead.

Today was alright, at least I did more activities. Went to the temple with my sis to pray, and I prayed for many things :) But it's more of like a Chinese New Year Prayer, and I've decided to share a part of my Ang Pao by donating some of it to the temple.

Then accompanied my sis to develop some photos and then home sweet home. Did nothing much in the evening but watched TV with my sis as well.

Talk about praying, well I wouldn't count myself as a strong Buddhist. Firstly I don't really visit temples often (I think only when I'm in Indo really). Secondly I don't follow Buddhism's practices like being vegetarian on the 1st and 15th day of the lunar month (But I do believe in karma and I'm trying to go vegetarian). But still, I love Buddhism like it is. And I'm trying to follow it.

And talking about rain, it's been raining here like crazy. On some days, it was raining cat and dog. Some other days it was raining normally but over a long period of time. Guess what, my garden is flooded now haha. And temperature has dropped quite greatly.

Well I love rain for its ability to make things cooler here. But I do love sunshine as well. Hoping to see some sunshine on the later date. Hmm, I can't believe it's been a week since I'm here. And in two more days I'll be flying back to Singapore. Time flies quickly.

Alright then, see ya guys later! Hope my last few days of this CNY vacation will be even greater than the previous ones. And I got a feeling that they will :)

Rain, flows like tears in my heart

No comments: