Saturday 27 February 2010

Hot

I miss those studying days, really.
Photography by Yours Truly.
When Physics, meets magnet, and boredom.

Right, don't get it wrongly about the title. Firstly, I just realised that these few days, the weather have been REALLY hot. I feel it's humid but I read a news article in hotmail saying that February is the driest month. I felts really humid though, instead of being dry. Humidity makes the hot weather even worst.

Anyway today is the weekend. which means no school and rest. Hmm yeah not bad. Somehow it feels really weird to actually be on a weekend in a poly life. Unlike last time, I don't have to study during weekends (yet maybe). I remember those Saturdays where I woke up early just to make notes, revise, do homework, do math practices and so on. Now? I woke up late.

And I don't have to do those things anymore. Well it's both a good and bad thing to happen. Good thins in a sense that I can break away from the hectic week (It's been quite hectic eh). And it's bad cause.. I have nothing much to do! And now I have another problem and that is to think what to have for lunch and dinner.

Today is a meat-fest for me. Cause I've been consuming lots of meat. I feel so guilty... So I am thinking of going vegetarian tomorrow since tomorrow is the 15th day of the first month. Hopefully it will succeed. If not, I'll try my best to eat as little meat as possible.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Tomorrow my 2 sis, her BF and my dad's colleague is coming here for a three-day visit. But they come at the wrong time, when I'm having school? Right... Haha but it's okay, they can have fun hehe. Okay see ya!

Earthquakes are scary yes.

No comments: