Tuesday 9 February 2010

Moberly


YOU. People tend to forget who they are.
Photography by Yours Truly
Grrr so angry and pissed! Cool off... Xi... Hu... Xi... Hu...


Hello again people! Today (or yesterday, late by a min grr) was a great day! Met again with Boa Boa and did some awesome things at Moberly!

Well in the morning we had a briefing by the DSD and in the afternoon, SP had booked the whole Moberly especially for us, the DPA students! So we, of course, without hesitation went to use the whole facilities. Well not all but most yeah.

I played pool with Debra, Adele and Joei. Um did we (Debra and me) win? I think we didn't cause Mavis was with them too! Haha. Gossiped and chatted around with Desiree, Beverly, Adele, Shawn and Joei about... Yeah. It was really fun though, we laughed a lot.

Closed the activity by Karaoke! It was really fun to sing along with my awesome Boa Boa! Too bad somehow they only have old songs.. We wanted to sing Lady Gaga but there's none so yeah. Sadded.

Went home after that and headed to Holland to have dinner with Kia Wee cause he's passing something for me to pass it to my family. Thanks a lot for the treat and the goodies! And then I headed home and yep, that's about all.

We're going to sail tomorrow! Venturing to lost lands of nowhere... Okay that's so drama. But yup! Gonna be another awesome day. But oh I just remembered we're grouped according to school, no longer by Boa Boa :( It's okay! We can still meet up yeah! Alright see ya!

Grrr, I'm currently pissed! Respect others if you want others to respect you. And you call yourself a "high" ranking man? Gosh. PLEASE man. You're not even worth to be called one. Karma will strike back!

No comments: