Monday 15 February 2010

Destiny

Alright people, whew finally another way of starting my post instead of those hey or hello or hi. I'm still trying to start my post right away instead of saying hi or hello etc. More profound and professional right? Okay haha.

Anyway today was a normal day, did nothing much. Hopefully my days will get better and better. Even though it's just a short stay, I really want this short stay to be awesome. A week is quite long actually :P

I did some shopping together with my mum and sis in the evening, and then after that, I found out that I'm going to have my own room! Haha not really found out but more of like realised. And yeah me, my mum, my sis and my dad's colleague (or the designer) were discussing about the lay out and the design of the room. Oh well, my dream is going to come true, I'm going to have a piano in my own room! How awesome right.

Well I guess that's all for today. I'm planning to go to Jakarta on Wednesday with my sister to do a little shopping. I'm looking out for more pants and a new bag. Looking for a backpack cause I felt weird, I mean going to poly with my big crumpler bag. Since I'm not a sporty man, I would be bringing very little things eh. Alright that's all and see ya!

Hop on the ride, we know as destiny.

No comments: