Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Hello people! Firstly wanna wish everyone here a happy and prosperous Chinese new year! May this year of the tiger brings you fortune and be a prosperous one as well! I didn't manage to blog yesterday cause I was really really tired that I slept really quickly once I finished the mid-night passing over of CNY with my cousins.

Anyway had an awesome day with my cousins. Played many games and activities together with them and the best part? Playing our favourite game of hide and seek! And of course not forgetting the ang paos :) It's kind of sad because my cousins are having school tomorrow so all of them gotta go back today. So my home was really quiet and empty after four haha.

As for last night, another awesome night as well cause we did lots of things as well. Played the 1 - 2 - 3 game and we also did a photo shooting session LOL. The pictures turned out nice anyway.

And hmm, I don't know whether I'm unlucky or what but... On Wednesday I sprained my wrist. And it took me another 3 days to get my neck and back sprained. Yeah I fell down during a futsal match with my cousin. Basically I stepped on the ball and I landed on my back and head pretty hard. And there you go, a sprained back and neck. Hopefully it isn't a bad sign and hopefully it'll get better soon.

Alright I guess that's all for today, I'll be staying here till Sunday! Hopefully this short stay will be an enjoyable one. See ya all!

I have an awesome family after all :)

No comments: