Thursday 11 February 2010

Things happen


In times of chaos, one needs to clear up his mind
Photography by Yours Truly
Get well soon! :)


Hey people, yeah umm well something happened yesterday and yes it's something bad. Terrifying. Shocking experience in my life. I shan't talk about it cause we've decided to keep it to ourselves just that to my friend, get well soon and stay strong! Just keep fighting and you'll be fine I believe! And to Thwe Ni, I hope you're feeling much better. As I can see from today you look much better than yesterday so yup.

It was really terrifying how everything happened in a flash. It's just like a zap and it happened. And the worst part is that I got knocked and I blacked out. I only realised after I kind of "wake up". Well better not to think over it again I suppose.

Today we went for forest adventure and it was awesome! The high elements are nice and some are scary but I pulled it off and everything was great. It was my first time doing flying fox too, or zip line in this case across some part of Bedok Reservoir! So hell yeah it was awesome.

Next we have dragonboating in which it was also another first time for me. Umm no offence, I don't really like our senior for this part of the day. Cause he uhh, speaking of the ironies of his speech himself. Awesome uh? But it was quite fun too.

Headed back to SP and then I headed back home, grabbing a few bacons to bring back tomorrow. Oh yeah! Tomorrow I'll be going back for a week for CNY! And will be back on next Sunday. Yay, another family reunion :)

Alright that's all for today guys, I am very sleepy and tired, and the best part is that I haven't pack yet! Uh oh better get going, see ya!

It happened so quickly, in a flash.

No comments: