Sunday 28 February 2010

Vegetarian!

Fly, like the breeze.
Photography by Yours Truly.
It's been a while since I see blue skies.

Right, today is the 28th of February, and the 15th day of the first lunar month. The moon is shining brightly outside like a mirror in the dark sky. Okay what's up with the introduction haha. Anyway yes today is the 15th day and... It's time to go vegetarian! Well another reason is that I didn't eat any vegetable at all yesterday. So I felt really guilty :P

The plan has been successful so far. For lunch, I had pan fried tofu with garlic salt and powder. One word. DIVINE. IT's so delicious! The garlic salt and powder totally accentuate the flavour of the tofu. The tofu is bland itself so with this garlic infused crust, holy mama, it tastes awesome :D

Anyway my sis is coming to Singapore for their 3 day trip. I've cleared my room to make more space. And tomorrow I'll be starting school again but hmm if I'm not wrong tomorrow's lesson will be later. Yay, I like Mr Joseph Chan, he rocks! Hahaha.

Alrighty that's all for today. Hopefully can still go vegetarian till 12 midnight. Then it'll be a success. Okay see ya then.

Garlic salt is loved. Divine :D

No comments: