Monday 1 March 2010

Shopping

Sometimes, I miss the way things used to be.
Photography by Yours Truly.
But I'm moving on, to the next chapter. With the previous chapters, in my heart. :)

Guess what, I can seriously feel that the earth is getting warmer and warmer and warmer. Cause today's weather was FREAKING hot. Seriously hot. And I'm very hot! (Inside joke). Anyway, today was an awesome day. Totally haha.

Well as I said I went for a vegetarian day yesterday right? Well so I might say I don't know the side effects of being one since it was my first time being one right? And well I went late to school because I was having these side effects and yes it can be horrifying you know. And I didn't expect this at all! So well uhh, I now know what to do when going vegetarian next time.

Anyway today was IDEAS module, and since Mr Chan had some invigilation to do, we had not class until 1030. So played basketball with the usual basketball people (Rahul wasn't there though) and Hadi. It was really fun! Even though my shirt was drenched by my sweat. And the fact that I was having stomach cramps. But, total fun.

Headed for class at 1030 and it was a library training session. Went for lunch, and continue with a super short lecture and we were off! Well not literally off but we went for a shopping experience with my group to do some research on our presentation. I'm glad we did it nicely and well. Now all we have to do is focus on the presentation.

Had a nice chat along the way with different people haha. With Junting and Kennedy about army (which is really interesting), with Rahul about ahem! LOL. And more people. And Candy owned me in reversi. Horrible losses! Must train again haha. And we ate at MOS for a short while only though. But overall, the shopping trip we made was awesomely fun! Thanks group 3, love ya haha.

Okay heading off to dinner so I guess see ya then, hope to see more awesome days with my lovely class. And I miss Boa Boa a lot! It's been a long time since we go out together, and have fun together. We're going for an outing someday though. So looking forward to it! Alright ciao.

And now, I'm no longer that old me. But I'm still me :)

No comments: