Thursday 25 March 2010

Last day

Oh boy, tomorrow will be my last -official- day of DPA PPP. It's really sad, to know that it's coming to an end, cause it means that we'll be going to our own different ways already. I'll miss my lovely group Boaboa, and my awesome class 3.

Oh well as my blog says. Ces't La Vie!

Anyway today was a free day for me, so there is nothing much I did except for touch ups on my F&L project.

Tomorrow will be my last lesson of the PPP so yup, and it's F&L and we're having a project. And will/may be meeting Brenda and Glenn tomorrow cause they're going to SP. And then going out with Sandra and Brendy in the evening. Yay.

Alright that's all for today. Not in the mood of blogging cause of tomorrow. So yup. See ya people!

And I'm lazy to upload a photo so yeah haha.

No comments: