Tuesday 16 March 2010

Yay

A new beginning. Lets get healthy people :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in Genting

Okay firstly... Nothing is wrong with my kidneys! :D There's no crystal, there's no stones, there's nothing, and everything is perfectly normal.

But, I still have a slight urethritis, seemingly. That's what causes the discomfort as the doctor says. And I'm on anti-biotics for another 2 weeks so yup. And there's a medicine to dissolve the crystals in my urine. Whew, I'm so glad to hear that. I was thinking of a lot of "things" already on the way to the doctor. Like cancer... Stones... Some weird things, but thankfully I'm alright.

And yes I'm so going to change my drinking habit. No more bottled drinks for me, just water or juices :)

After seeing the doctor, I went out again with Neal and Jes. Jes took her phone from servicing, and then we went to eat dinner at Fish & co. Well it was their first time eating there, so I hope they enjoyed their meals. And Neal wanted to dedicate one song on my name to the singer in the restaurant. Thank God he didn't manage to do so, or else I'll be so... Haha.

Walked to Central and went to the roof. It was my first time there and the view is soooo beautiful! The city lights, the buildings, and more! And damn I didn't bring my new girlfriend there, or else I would take good pictures with her. Walked down again and spent the time in coffee bean, talking again! Haha, I always enjoyed talking with them.

And something funny happened between me and Jes.

Me: Eh lets go Tioman!

Jes: Where is it?

Me: Beside Johor there

Jes: Is it a country?

And I just burst out laughing! Hahaha, okay peace peace, no harm intended okay haha, peace out. And the three of us have this "I don't want to talk to you" thingy, which is so funny too.

Anyway that's all for my awesome day. Firstly, I know nothing is wrong with my lovely kidneys. And then I had another awesome day with Neal and Jes. I'm off to study marketing, again. Cause I must, and I will master those 9 lectures. Whew, alright, see you!

She's a melody, that I try to forget but I can't.

No comments: