Wednesday 3 March 2010

YAY :D Bought IT!

One of the pics I took with my old girlfriend.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Now I have a new girlfriend to be :) Sad but happy :)

People! I'm so happy today! :D I bought something, something which I have been wanting to buy for such a long time, since I've been interested in my new hobby, since I love doing what I am doing now. And ain't gonna tell you haha. Hint: It's nothing about music :D

And yes I bought it! Okay cool down. So excited haha.

Anyway today was a holiday so I went to accompany my sis to shop. And well I bought it, with quite a special price (and a touch of regret but it's okay!) and loving it. After the shopping went to send my sis off to the airport and continued shopping with Vero (my dad's colleague). Which was fun!

Went to lots of different shops and I also used IT to try IT out. Not bad not bad. And then had quite a late dinner at the HK cafe and then home sweet home now.

And wow, I forgot that there is a test tomorrow and I have not prepared anything! Besides the talking I did with my friends. Hopefully the time from now till the test is enough for me to try out and test something out. And well hopefully pull it off as well.

Alright, currently very tired and sleepy. Hopefully got a great sleep tonight. Alright so see ya and YES I BOUGHT IT! Ciao! :D :D :D :D

YAY :D

No comments: