Sunday 7 March 2010

Back! And kicking :D

Singtel. At the back of SP
Photography by Yours Truly
Kind of enjoying my new chapter. That is just beginning.

Woohoo people, I'm back, alive and kicking haha. (For the alive part, like duh). Anyway My fever was gone on Saturday, but was having headaches yesterday. Today was an even better day, but I got migraine... Whew, it's kind of irritating cause it's on and off, and it's right on top of my head. But I'm really glad the fever is gone, cause that is the thing that so not make my day.

Today I did nothing much, thanks to the migraine, but I edited some parts of the powerpoint presentation that Gary edited. It looked awesome I guess, just that I did a little touch ups and more. And I sent it to everyone again to see.

Yes! Tomorrow is my IDEAS presentation! Woo, scary scary. So must give my best shot.

Anyway short post tonight, cause I wanna hit the sack soon. But doubt I can sleep. I have that Sunday-night-can't-sleep syndrome haha. I'll try.

Alright people, good night, sleep tight and ciao! May tomorrow be a great and smooth day for me. And may my health be better and better. Sweet~

Life is a playground, but halfway, we seem to forget that.

No comments: