Saturday 20 March 2010

Satoshi Yagisawa

Sunsets, blue skies = love
Photography by Yours Truly
Lovely isn't it?

Today was an awesome day for me. Well did not do lots of things but well I enjoyed myself a lot during the Satoshi Yagisawa live in Singapore concert. And oh featuring Kazuyasu Kaminaga as well, he's another great composer! I think this is one of the best concerts I've ever been. NTU band is like wow, they played professionally.

I heard either one, or even zero squeaks. And as for the rest, it was flawless I feel.

The repertoire is also nice! The songs, which I only know one song only, are all awesome. I especially love To The Crown, Cluster Light of Pleiades, Berunetess and basically everything haha. Well the bad thing was... I went there alone. Well this is my first time going to a concert by myself and the feeling is quite awkward and weird.

But thankfully I joined Qiu Yi and her friends, so at least I sat beside someone I know, or else it would be damn awkward.

And I bought two CDs, one is Satoshi Yagisawa's compositions, and the other one is a compilation of songs composed by Japanese composers. And the best thing? They are songs which were played during the concert! Oh boy, how lucky I am.

Well on the way to Victoria Concert Hall, and on the way home, I took some pics with my new DSLR. It turned out really nice, just that I need to learn more taking pictures at night. Cause seriously some of the night pictures turned out to be hmm, not what I want.

Alright that's all for today. Enjoyed myself greatly during the concert. Awesome! I think next time I should go to more concerts, and immerse myself in the joy and pleasure of listening to great music. Ciao people.

Watching these concerts, drive my passion towards music even more.

No comments: