Friday 19 March 2010

Designer

Fun days, are my most loved days :)
Photography by Yours Truly
I so love my new girlfriend!

Today was an awesome day haha. Well was back in school for our ESS CA10. So no more ESS classes! And which means I'll have one free day next week. Umm I think I did okay for my test, just that I startled here and there. Well not really a bad sign cause Ms Ann said that "errs" are fillers during the first lesson (as mentioned by Russell, whew kinda made me relieve haha)

Chilled out with Candy, Justin, Gary, Thwe Ni, Rahul and Mavis at FC5, plus lunch. Then we got engrossed in telling ghost stories! So fun! Well kind of scary, and Shawn scared Candy at the wrong time haha. But it was nice chilling out with them :)

While the rest played basketball, I decided to stay with the CASS people cause I did not bring an extra shirt so I did not want to get dirty haha. And I felt it's a good opportunity to "catch up" with them, since it's been a long time since we all got together again like those days during the DPA programmes. So yeah it was nice. And I helped with their IDEAS project too.

And it was so fun as well cause Miss Parlour Wee or Desiree employed me to make "clothes" for her. But I took so long that she fired me and at the same time, asked me to make more clothes. Which means I'm fired, and re-employed for a couple of times haha. And I helped them with the plasticine too. I made a tree for them and glad they love it :)

Shawn is also funny cause I always made fun of his British accent. But I like it! And he's so funny when he speaks in such a way. And I pasted Desiree's designed bra on Shawn's back. Well at least his looks decent. I got myself a translucent bra. How cool lol.

Anyway it was really a fun day with CASS people today. How I hope I can spend my three years together with them :( but no worries, I'm sure we'll keep in touch.

Yesterday I went to Vivo with Boaboa too to have our second official outing, plus celebrating the March babies or Beverly, Gary and Thwe Ni. So fun too! And spent the afternoon with Candy, Justin and Bev eating Ben and Jerry's which is so awesome.

And just now, my itunes screwed up. Gosh I'm so pissed. I lost my songs, AGAIN. And so I have to re-add them from CDs to itunes. I'm trying to prevent this from happening again but.. How? Haha. Oh boy, hopefully I'll know the answer ASAP.

Alright that's all for today. And I'm watching Satoshi Yagisawa's concert tomorrow! So excited~ haha. Cause he's one of my favourite band composer. Hopefully I can get some of his CDs tomorrow (cause they may sell it during concerts, hopefully). Alrighty see ya!

Time is a weapon. Cause it reveals who we are.

No comments: