Tuesday 23 March 2010

Marketing :(

I'm really hooked to shooting pictures of skies.
Photography by Yours Truly
I just love them! It's like an addiction.

Sigh, well uhh I kind of screwed my marketing report. Okay I got 70 and I'm like the lowest in class (well I saw a few 70's there, not sure who) but well still? I'm expecting like something higher than that. And the reason for that is because of my short improvements. Seriously, I cannot find anything to be improved anymore. But oh well.

It's over so yeah, no point ranting.

And today's test was alright I feel. Was surprised to see none of the placing/MIS came out. I thought it will since Mr Lee asked us to learn that two chapters all by ourselves. So well since I kinda screw my report, I am relying on my test and presentation today to pull my marks up. I'm not aiming for like a perfect GPA or something like that. I just want to do well.

But well, marketing is over! Whew.

I'm still left with F&L project to do, which I'm going to do tomorrow with my group. And my class (or more like our group people) are still deciding on what to do for the DPA party stuff so they're still planning and we're still confused of what to do.

Today was my first time cooking with fettuccine. I cooked it with tomato sauce and lamb sausages which I changed to meat balls. Tasted alright, should put more salt haha. And more sauce. But taste wise is alright.

Righty, that's all for today. Getting my lappy on Friday :D And do some registration thingy on Friday with Candy and the rest too. And oh! Can't wait for my CLS camp and orientation and poly life to start! They will be so awesome. Really looking forward to them! See ya people.

Hooked on band songs now.

No comments: