Monday 8 March 2010

IDEAS

Switches. On, and off.
Photography by Yours Truly
Love this one, no idea why.

Right, today was our IDEAS presentation, and I didn't realise, we have two presentations! How awesome. One was the IDEAS presentation and the other was on the perfume design. Hey, not bad isn't it. Anyway it was really fun designing the perfume and I think my group did pretty well for the IDEAS presentation :D Great job Mao Mao! Candy, Gary and Danson.

Let me talk about the perfume part. It was really fun, like we were given a few fragrances like pineapple, rose, vanillin (like vanilla?), jasmine, etc. Then we were allowed to mix and match to form our own perfume! We came up with two. One is pineapple, rose and jasmine (Smells nice, I prefer this one) and the other one, or Candy's favourite and beloved concoction, Jasmine, rose, linalool?, and vanillin. But anyway, both were Candy's creation.

My personal creation was pineapple, rose and lynalool thingy. Candy says it smells like grass, so do Danson and Gary haha.

And something funny occurred today between me and Mr Joseph

Mr Joseph (J): So what's your fragrance?

Me: It's a secret recipe

J: Wah, you mean like the restaurant? So what's your target audience? (I didn't hear the second question)

Me: Chicken rice! Mee pok! Laksa! Bak chor mee

And everyone burst into laughter... And I was joking with him, saying that my fragrance is chicken rice, mee pok etc. But I didn't hear the second part so it was.. Yeah.

But I had a great time today! :D

Alright that's all for today I suppose. Cooked a delicious soup just now and it tasted awesome. It's vegan too! (With an exception of egg tofu) Okay people see ya and keep loving. Okay random.

Love, is such an amazing thing isn't it? XD

No comments: